JSON-API for Corona Virus / Covid-19 statistics
This API allows you to display statistical data of COVID-19 Cases provided by the John Hopkins University in Grafana.
- Install the JSON Datasource for Grafana
- Add datasource in Grafana and pass the following API endpoint url to the URL field as described in the setup instructions: https://covid19-grafana.herokuapp.com/
- Add a panel to your dashboard, select the JSON Datasource and choose a metric from the list.
- The timeseries is starting from January, 22 2020 on and contains confirmed cases, deaths and recovered cases for every country and every day. Data is updated three times a day.
- If you can't see any results, make sure that you have set the time range accordingly. This is no real-time data, data is normally at least one day behind.